At Mazda, we’re committed to making cars that deliver the highest standards in design, engineering and, importantly, quality and reliability. It’s this commitment to delivering the best possible ownership experience and protecting your investment that led to the development of our industry-leading mazdacare programme, which has now been expanded to provide even greater value to our owners, and even more reasons to love your Mazda.
Introducing the all-new mazdacare.
All new Mazda vehicles purchased from January 2015 onward are automatically covered with:
- 'Unlimited' New Passenger Vehicle Warranty
- 5 year/unlimited Km New Vehicle Warranty2
- 5 year/unlimited Km Corrosion and Anti-perforation Warranty
- New Passenger Vehicle Roadside Assistance Program
- 5 year/unlimited Km Roadside Assistance
- New Passenger Vehicle Service Maintenance Program
- 3 year/100,000 Km (whichever occurs first) Servicing at no additional cost3
- The all-new mazdacare is being back-dated to 1 January 2015 for all passenger vehicles sold, with the exception of the recently introduced DJ Mazda2, which also receives the new mazdacare program since the vehicle’s launch (Nov/Dec 2014). Your new mazdacare support program is effective from the first day of vehicle registration.
- The New Passenger Vehicle Warranty program comprises a 3 year unlimited Km bumper to bumper factory warranty and a comprehensive Major Component and Safety System warranty for an additional 2 years/unlimited Km. Therefore the total new vehicle warranty period is 5 years/unlimited Km.
- Mazda New Zealand covers all routine service maintenance costs including Parts, Lubricant and Labour for the duration of the program when service is performed by an authorised Mazda dealer.
Mazda On Call Roadside Assistance
If something goes wrong when you're travelling - or even while you're still in your driveway! - then we're here to help. Mazda On Call is a roadside assistance programme available to Mazda owners 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.Read More..
Comprehensive Unlimited Kilometre Mazda Warranty
As you'd expect, all new Mazda vehicles come with a comprehensive Warranty. This means that as long as you service your Mazda regularly through an authorised Mazda Service Centre, it's likely you'll enjoy worry-free motoring well past the initial three year period of cover provided with all new vehicles.Read More..